- How do I register on Studybytech?It’s very easy!! You can register on our website as well as on our mobile application by simply adding your general information like Name, Email id, Mobile no.
- Is Virtual Classroom education as effective as face-to-face instruction?Yes, indeed. Even its better than face to face in some aspects like –
- No time wastage on travelling.
- No hesitation in discussing queries with your Teachers.
- You can study anytime.
- If live classes are missed, there is provision to watch the recorded version anytime.
- Confused in any topic and want to restudy it. It is possible here.
- If I have doubts, how will I discuss them?You can discuss your doubts by 3 ways:
- There is live chat box enabled during live classes.
- Usually Lecturers provide their mobile no. and email ID, so that students can directly contact their respective Teachers.
- You can discuss your doubts on DISCUSSION FORUM with other student as well.
- How would I receive other course material (eg. notes, books, etc.)?There is a column of Ebook which is accessible by enrolled students. Along with that the books/SD card will be couriered by us to enrolled students on your registered Address.
- Can I share my account with a friend?No, your account belongs to you. If you try to share it with your friends, the no. of hours/ views of classes will be deducted from your account.
- Do you have app for both android and iOS devices?Right now we are providing our app on android devices and iOS version is under development and will take 3-4 months more.
- Do I need any special software or any special phone?You just need Android smart phone with internet with installation of our mobile application. iOS version of our app is under construction.
- Why can’t I view classes on your website?We have designed our classes to be viewed on our mobile application only and not on website.
- How much data will be used up per class?It depends on speed of internet. Typically, 1 class of 3 hours in full HD(1080p) requires 800-900 MB.
- Can I buffer the classes at home and watch them later on offline mode?Yes, you can do the buffering at home and watch them later on offline mode. But keep this thing in mind that even if you are in offline mode, no. of views/ hours used, are being recorded, analysed and are being deducted from your account. You require atleast 30-40 sec online at the start of the classes and then can view the whole class in offline mode.
- How can I become a Teacher on Studybytech?Yes, you can be a part of Studybytech by simply submitting the form.Click on the link http://studybytech.com/join_us/ and get the form.